Thursday 19 February 2015

Coral polkadots + Mirrorball macros

I finally found some time to do my nails again and went with this easy and fun polkadot manicure. There's a special story to this coral nail polish that I want to share with you.


The base colour is Yves Rocher Corail Vif, which is a polish that I owned before and had used to its full capacity:



That's what my old bottle looked like. I don't know why, but I never thought of ordering it again. Now I think I was crazy for not doing that because this polish is lovely! I payed €4,50 for 5,5 ml, not a very cheap price but I got a free alarm clock with my order so I was pretty content.

That shine!
My phone does not know how to capture this bright coral-pink shade at all... It looks way too orange in my photos, in real life it's something in between this picture and my pictures: 

Corail Vif - Yves Rocher
 Source: Orphea
I applied two easy coats and finished my manicure with some polkadots and a layer of top coat.





Before wearing Corail Vif I had a great couple of days with Orly Mirrorball, the sun was out and I took some macro shots that I really want to share with you guys. This is three coats.




I hope you enjoyed those pics and of course my polkadot mani. See you soon!

Polkadot manicure summary: Yves Rocher Corail Vif (2x), Essence Perfectly true for the polkadots, Seche Vite top coat (1x).

What polish did you use until it was completely finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: