Wednesday 11 February 2015

Roses for Valentine's

Hi everyone! It's been a couple of days since I last posted anything. Things are getting quite busy around here with studying/work and a secret project (how exciting!). I hope I can still find enough time to paint my nails and blog about them :).


Today I want to show you these that nails I did for my second guest post over at everythingnice.nl. This time it is a tutorial for super cute (if I may say so) roses nail art. For the tutorial you can head over to Everything Nice, here I'll just show you the pics of the end result.






What I also want to share with you is that I bought a tiny macro/wide angle lens for my phone camera! I know this shot is blurry but I promise there are better macro shots coming your way :)



Polishes used: listed on Everything Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: