Wednesday 13 May 2015

Random nails I

Hello there! I thought it would be fun to share some manicures that I've been wearing over the past few weeks. But not in a 'nail blogger way'. I think close ups of nails with a bottle of polish look beautiful, but also artificial. That's why I took some pictures of my nails in different surroundings and situations, on moments when I felt like staring at my nails.

I think we all have those moments... well, when I stop to stare at my mani, this is what I see! 

Studying with CHINA GLAZE Feel the breeze

BOURJOIS Green fizz

Sitting outside wearing CASUELLE #Feel like midnight sky

BARRY M Duchess looks great with my jeans

This is the street where I live!
ESSENCE Lily bloom with some stamping in BARRY M Greenberry 

Which is your favourite?

I hope you enjoyed seeing my nails 'in the wild' ;) 

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: